Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Please check the availability calendar for Les Pins du Phare Holiday Villa on the Availability Page.
2. If your dates are available please contact us either by telephone using the number on our Home Page, or via email using the form on our Contact Us page.
3. We update our availability charts as soon as a booking is confirmed.
4. We will reply to your request within 24 hours.
5. In order to secure your booking we ask that you complete our online Booking Form and then arrange for a payment of a 30% non-refundable deposit for the total cost of the holiday.
6. Rental charges are based on the agreement that no more than the original number of persons listed on the booking form may occupy the house or use the premises.
1. A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking
2. The remaining 70% balance and must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. (We will send an email to remind you of this date).
3. A £200/€260 Security deposit is required against any damages caused and this should be paid along with your final payment.
4. Once we have received the booking form & deposit we will send out confirmation of all details by email along with a booking reference number.
5. If booking your holiday less than 8 weeks prior to the start date, then we will require payment in full when booking.
6. Payments can be made by direct bank transfer or credit card, either in Sterling or Euros.
7. If paying by direct bank transfer - either to a UK or French bank account - we will provide our bank details for you to complete a transfer when we receive your booking information.
8. If paying by credit card we will send you a secure link for your payment.
9. The Security Deposit of £200/€260 is payable to cover any damage to the property or contents, although the client's liability is not limited to this amount. The Security Deposit will be refunded or accounted for within 2 weeks of the end of the holiday.
10. Deposits will not be returned on the day of departure, as we need to clean & inspect the house first. The house must be left in the same clean & tidy condition as that which they were found, including emptying all rubbish bins, cleaning fridges and cookers and removing all food stuffs before departure.
Duration of Rental
1. For Les Pins du Phare Holiday Villa, bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
2. The rental period will commence at 17.00 on the first day and terminate at 10.00 on the last day.
1. In the event of a cancellation prior to 8 weeks before the holiday start - only the Booking Deposit will be forfeited. Thereafter, cancellation charges will be the full rental price.
2. If we are able to re-let your cancelled holiday week(s), we will refund your deposit and final payment (where appropriate), however we will deduct 50 Euros as an administration fee.
3. We would strongly recommend that clients take out insurance at the time of booking – to cover medical, personal and cancellation charges.
Visitors with Dogs
1. Dogs are welcome, with the following hygiene rules and good practice:
2. Access for dogs is limited to the ground floor of the holiday home.
3. Please bring the following for your dog: bed, basket, mattress or rug, bowl and towels.
4. Please do not let your dog sit or sleep on the beds, sofas or rugs in the holiday home.
5. We rely on your respect and understanding in order to continue to accept visitors with their dogs.
1. In order to comply with French legislation you are advised that access to the owner’s private pool is not part of the letting contract but is by invitation only. This invitation is herewith formally extended to you but may be withdrawn at the owner’s discretion.
2. In the event of any equipment breakdown the client is asked to notify us and repairs will be completed as soon as possible. We will not be liable for any temporary stoppage to the supply of public services to the property (i.e.: electricity, water, etc) nor in respect of any equipment or appliance failure.
3. No unauthorised use of personal electrical appliances (fans, heaters, electric blankets etc..)
1. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that they are aware of any travel restrictions that may be in operation due to Covid 19 - both in their own country and France. Please see your local Government website for current travel arrangements.
2. If you decide to travel during a pandemic, then you must take some responsibility for your actions - we will not refund monies if your travel is curtailed or cancelled (ferries/flights cancelled etc..)
3. We are happy to accept bookings from guests for future bookings - but please note that if restrictions are subsequently imposed on travel - we will only postpone your dates or issue a credit voucher for a future holiday. We will not refund money paid unless we are able to re-book your dates with guests who are able to travel. (Unless we are instructed by our Government that we must offer refunds)
4. If you start to feel unwell during your holiday - please inform us immediately and we will point you in the right direction for medical treatment.
5. Please ensure that you have taken out adequate medical insurance for your holiday. If you are based in the UK, then the EHIC card will no longer be valid after the 31st December 2020.
7 rue des Saumons, 85390 La Tranche sur Mer, Vendée, France
Contact Annette For Reservations : 00 33 (0)2 51 28 43 98